Weekly Challenge: Checklist Management

Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm not quite sure why, but my checklist for each week generally has 15-20 items that I'd like to accomplish instead of the very doable 2 or 3. And I'm quite ashamed to admit it, but my New Year's list just got started this week. Uggh, it's April and I'm already behind. Oh well. No time like the present to get started. This week I...

1. Start and finish this baby gift - check. (Stop by next week for details.)

2. Take littles to Fort Worth Zoo - negative. Gas prices put us closer to home at the Dallas Arboretum - check.

3. Begin writing notes/letters to loved ones - check.

4. New shoes for my oldest - check.

5. Quality time with my youngest - check.

6. Clean up the backyard and get ready for outdoor dining - check.

7. Start this bench project - check.

8. Make a snack shelf for the littles that they can reach - check.

9. Send notes of encouragement to a dear friend - check.

10. Garden - check.



11. Make gift bags for teacher appreciation week - check.

All in all I'd say it was a pretty productive week.  Productivity does this mommy a lot of good. Bonus: I get to kick back and enjoy the weekend with my family. Here's to a sunny weekend full of picnics, family and friends for all. xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground