A Reader's Handmade Wedding Plans

Thursday, April 14, 2011


Since turning off my comments, I've received some really sweet and inspiring emails. One such email came from a dear follower in France. As I've gotten to know Jeen a bit, I have become completely smitten.  She is absolutely darling and one of the most creative gals. She shared a few pics of her upcoming wedding with me and I immediately asked if I could share them with you. I hope you are equally as inspired and breathless as me.

the barn
the view (I know, ahh-mazing!)
signage
extras
tabletop decor
the games

Sigghhh... right? The entire thing is lovely. She hasn't missed a single detail - even the wait staff will be wearing checkered aprons! Love it. The menu is barbecue (a fave of mine), so I got to share my Mom's delish coleslaw recipe with Jeen as my own little contribution to this grand day. If I could afford the airfare, this is one more wedding I'd love to crash. Well done Jeen! All the happiness in the world to you and Julien. xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground