Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Paint Drop Cloths

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I know. I'm way late to this party, but I can't help my new obsession. Drop cloths. Yes, of the Home Depot painters' variety. My sweet friend Michele introduced me when she asked my to make a tablecloth for her dining room. I fell in love.  (see above image for her finished piece in my dining room.) The texture is amazing, as is the color and the easy care. Since, I've been making baggies, totes and pillows for the etsy shop. Best part... it's super cheap and oh so versatile. xo
 close-up of the tablecloth I made for my friend

curtain (the sunlight streaming through is awesome)
canopy
this bad boy may very well be my next project...how fun to have this for a back porch swing?
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground