The Fighter.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011


"I chased my enemies and caught them; I did not stop until they were conquered. I struck them down so they could not get up; they fell beneath my feet." Psalm 18:37-38

Remember last Friday I told you that the Lord had taught me something while the hubs was away? Well, that Psalm above is it. Pretty powerful stuff huh? Night one I read it. Night two, BAM, there it was again! Night three... really God? Again? I was pretty sure I was suppose to learn something from it. And while David was fighting actual enemies, I couldn't help but hear the Lord whispering to me, "Your sins are your enemies. You can conquer them. Do it. Fight!"

So fight I will. I am gonna step into that proverbial boxing ring and kick some serious tail. It's high time I start making "...the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to Him." Psalm 19:14  Watch out world; my spiritual life is about to get ripped! BOOM BOOM POW! xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground