Weekly Challenge: A Whole Lotta Nothin'

Friday, July 29, 2011


Three more weeks!  That's all I've got until school starts. It's kind of hard for me to wrap my brain around that.  It's a love/hate feeling for now. But I know my Jude will love it and his little spirit will grow beyond anything I can comprehend right now.

So how do I cope? One day at a time with a ton a fun wrapped up in every single day. Family focused with no self-challenges. No rules. No "plans". Lots of love. Lots of laughter. I got three more weeks of summer memory makin' to do with family, road trips, silliness and limited computer time (for me).  My posts will probably be sporadic at best, but I'm sure you guys will understand, right?

Come on people... it's the weekend!  Shake your groove thang! Cannon Ball! Have that extra ice cream scoop! We are only promised today - live it up! xoxo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground