Follow the Line

Tuesday, August 2, 2011


It all started with a book that we checked out from the library. Follow the Line. My oldest and I loved the illustrations, the "story", the adventure and the color palettes. Since this discovery, we have joined Laura on her line adventures Through the House and Around the World. Each book is amazing in it's own right. Countless hours have been spent following Laura's lines while giggling and making little discoveries about one another thanks to her questions found on each page.


Imagine my surprise when I received an email from THE Laura Ljungkvist telling me about her new book. At first I thought it was an assistant signing off as Laura. Ha!  Complete cynic and skepticism on my part - sorry Laura. (PS. brilliant marketing) Laura asked me if I'd like to review her new book...Follow the Line to School!  What? Hello perfect timing! So without further delay, here's a little peek into Laura's latest book, Follow the Line to School.




Although I miss her more extensive line drawings found in her previous books, I know this one will become an instant favorite in our house. It's so much fun isn't it? Well done Laura. If you want to follow the line with Jude and I as school starts at the end of the month, be sure to pick a copy of your own - it's available now! xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground