Corn Fed Estate Sale

Thursday, August 18, 2011


I don't know that any of my lovely items were truly corn fed, but I did score them all at one estate sale in Iowa - the land of corn! That's butter drippin', finger lickin' goodness right there. And it gets better, most of it was $2.00 or less.

 (the paper flower was made by me, after opening my vintage package of 15 that I scored for $1.00)
 (uber cool pop-up book)
 (I begged two women for this lap board desk - even pulled the "drove all the way from Texas" card. Thanks ladies for giving up this cool map/game board. It looks great in the playroom.)
This sweet little baby ben was only a buck and it works!

Next week I'll show you my amazing clothing scores. I'm pretty much set for the Fall. Iowa did me right baby! xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground