Around the House: Cleaning and De-Stinkifying

Monday, January 16, 2012


If you're a mom of boys, I think you'll agree with me... they're stinky! I'm not sure why, but there's a certain odor that tends to linger at their doorway. Maybe it's something they do intentionally to keep Moms and all girls at bay. Personally, I'd prefer a sign that says, "Boys Only." Last week I finally reached my breaking point and while the boys were at school I did a thorough cleaning and finally got around to hanging my favorite $15.00 Round Top score.

She's orange, lopsided and all banged up, but she's a jewel for sure. And now my big can see his trophies at all times.


I added a few new estate sale books to their shelves too. Happy. They make me happy - the boys, the books and the odor-free room.  Now that makes for one happy Monday. Hope your weekend was fabu! xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground