Around the House: Five Lessons Learned

Monday, January 23, 2012


Wouldn't it be nice if every weekend were a three day weekend? There was so much that I wanted to get done this weekend, but my head cold prevented me from accomplishing a lot of it. I was as productive as anyone could be in the midst of sneezes, nose blowing and ear popping. 

I did learn a lot this weekend though:

One - don't have your sick son blow his breath on you to diagnose him as sick or healthy. I think the true litmus for that is via thermometer. I have this crazy idea that I have a seventh sense. I'm pretty sure I can tell if my littles are sick by the way their breath smells. Is it just me or is this a mommy thing? From now on... Daddy's smelling. His immune system seems to be stronger than mine! 

Two - that lump up top is what happens when you leave your clean laundry in the basket for way too long - it takes the shape of said basket.

Three - When your hubs puts the littles down for a nap... they are likely to wake up with sucker sticks in their hair.

Four - Happiness can be found in a $23.00 kitchen mat from West Elm.
Five: Valentine's Day can be super inspiring.




I hope your weekend was full of lessons learned, hugs and kisses as well as sticky sucker heads. It's Monday homies, let's kick this week's booty! You with me? xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground