Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Birthday Invitations

Wednesday, January 18, 2012


Our little postman has been busy lately. We've gotten invitations out the yang. Could make a girl's head swell, but I'm not the popular one... my littles are. All these invites mean - lots of parties, lots of cake and lots of gifts. In an effort to be more budget conscious, I've been making birthday cards (to go along with the gifts) out of the invitations I've received. That's $3.00 to $4.00 bucks saved. Ka-ching!

It's so easy too. Just a hole punch, scissors and some string.

Some are easy. Just slice off the top third, punch a hole and BAM! you're done.


Others require a little thought about where to cut. But if that's as hard as it gets, count me in.



Let's be honest, most littles could care less about the card and rip right through to the gift anyway. Just sayin'. xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground