Creeper

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Clowns are creepy. Sorry if I offend anyone here. I've just never gotten it. I don't know, maybe it's all the scary movies that have portrayed them as tiny little murderers or maybe it's their creepy little faces that emit only one emotion. Eeek!  Whatever, I don't like 'em.


Last week, the hubs shot an amazing home in it's time-capsule state (nick-knacks and all) before new owners move in and gut the poor jewel. He found this clown-like elf thing and shot it in a cool retro kitchen. Later, I got a sneak peek and the images were amazing. NOT amazing on the other hand was waking up to the above little guy in my kitchen at 2:00 am. What the heck? From photoshoot to front and center on my kitchen counter... I almost peed my pajama pants. I had to immediately tuck him away in a cupboard, nose tucked into a corner. I will soon be moving him to the garage. Just feels safer that way.


Creeper. Fo' realz. Has anything like this happened to you? If so, I feel your pain! xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground