Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Confetti - Kinda

Wednesday, February 29, 2012


You know I love me a good recycle project, so imagine my delight when I found a sweet little confetti/card tutorial on my friend Kim's blog, Oh, Sweet Joy! Not only did she use scrap paper, but ziplock baggies too! Aren't you always wondering what else you can do with those things besides washing and reusing? 


for the full tutorial go here.

Speaking of confetti, my littles and I are really into making our own granola bars these days. We brighten them up with seasonal sprinkles/confetti. With this batch we used up the last of our Valentine sprinkles. That left us with 5 empty shakers...


Instead of tossing those tiny plastic shakers into the recycle bin, I'm going to hang onto them and fill them with glitter and our own handmade confetti, inspired by Kim of course. xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground