Mommy Style: Grungy and Happy

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sometimes, just sometimes, my style consists of zero shower, crazy hair, no make-up, gym stink and a big ol' smile! Yesterday was that day.

Tuesdays and Thursdays are half days for me. Both littles are in school from 9:30-2:30. This is generally the time I try to look somewhat cute and run errands. Yesterday, I just ran the errands... drop-off, exchanges, try to find shorts on sale for my boys, go visit my Dad in the hospital and go to the gym.

We capped off our day with homemade pizza, a walk around half of the block (my youngest stubbed his toe and we had to turn around) and popcorn and stories in the cool evening air. Magic. Pure magic.
Kids... you gotta love 'em. They didn't even care that I smelled like the bottom of a gym bag. Please, please tell me that even Gwyneth and SJP have "style" days like this. I'm pretty sure they do. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground