Mommy Style: Sick

Monday, April 2, 2012

In a perfect world I would have had a week's worth of style and DIYs at the ready for this week. Unfortunately, I live in a land of one day at a time vs. preparedness. And now I find my self sick. Congestion, head pounding, coughing and all the joys that come with a Spring cold. How am I rockin' this style-wise?

Grey tissue box - half empty at this point.
Comfy grey blanket.
Yellow cotton nightgown.
Black satin eye mask - crucial for late morning sleep-ins.

I'm in the process of gettin' juiced up, chicken soup fed and ready for the rest of the week. I pray that I will be back among the land of the living and "stylish" tomorrow. Don't forget to shop! There's still some cute stuff available for a really good cause. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground