The Best Easter Crafts... Ever.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Since Easter is right around the corner and I still feel awful, I thought I'd take a little break from Mommy Style and give you some Easter ideas that are floating around the blogosphere. In my humble opinion, these are the most delightful and creative crafts I've ever found for Easter. Ever.
Bunny pouch via Mer Mag
felt easter egg pouches via small wonders
no-bake cookies via last minute mel 
(because Easter isn't all about bunnies, I intend to use these treats to talk about the Good Shepherd.)
puppets via the purl bee
(my youngest has taken a liking to puppets recently. I think he needs one of these in his basket!)
water beads via MPMK
(a nice alternative to stuffing those eggs with candy)
craft paper easter eggs via You Are My Fave
(a great Easter gift for teachers and/or friends)
Ed Emberley book via MPMK
(how awesome would it be to decorate those paper easter eggs above with some of these fun fingerprint drawings? simple and sweet personalization.)
glow in the dark easter egg hunt via raising little disciples
(what a great idea to add some extra fun and talk about how Jesus' light extinguishes the darkness.)
(yeah, I'm late on this one, but it's never too late to show your little how cool Jesus is, right?)

Go get yourself some Easter fun homies. xo


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground