Around the House: Paint Splatter

Monday, August 27, 2012

When your clothes and hair are covered in paint, you can't help but think of Pollock inspired pieces for your home...

via lonny

framed via style swoon

Or your person... (I die over this lovely little DIY)
dressy dress via dare to diy

Thanks to ceiling painting,  I had a serious case of peppered gray hair last weekend. After I washed that gray right outta my hair it looked like little lice nits. NOT fond of that memory and don't ever want to think of it again. I much prefer to think of Pollock and selling our clothes on Etsy to make a small fortune... If JCrew can do it, why not?
the hubs shorts!
Happy Monday my little splattered homies. Make it a good one. 
PS - if you're wondering why I'm in such a good mood today... It's the final count down (sing it with me). Final inspection today - prayers welcome. We. Are. Almost. Home. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground