Blah Blah Blah, Weekly Challenge

Friday, January 25, 2013

Whew... TGIF. What a week. Two littles down at different times with the flu and lots of photo shoots for the hubs. This has left me busy busy and up to my eyeballs in hand sanitizer. This week my main focus was to sterilize the house - but I really only did a half-a** job. Doorknobs - check. New sheets - check. Laundry - check. Bathroom - check. Light fixtures - check. And that's about as far as I got.  Oh well. At least everyone is alive and healthy again.

I've also been working on my photography with the help of Pinterest and my supremely talented husband. Since he's a busy guy, and I can be a really awful student, I've decided to try and marry the internet's abundant source of information along with only a few annoying questions here and there. As you can see by the image below, there are no set ups; I'm just playing when I have the time. My goal is to bring you better images in 2013. (See how grainy the top image is? Well, that we before my first "lesson" with the hubs.)

My skills aren't that great, but I did learn something this week and I can see improvements. That's all that really matters when you're challenging yourself, right? Oh and, my youngest is smiling again. (So what if it involved licking the mixing bowl after some brownie making.)

What did you learn this week? xo

1 comment:

  1. That's so fun that your hubs is giving you some photography lessons! Your pics look great - Love the one of your little. I've been known to look like that from time to time...haha

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground