If You Build It...

Thursday, February 21, 2013


Currently my "office" is in yet another state of transformation (read also, disarray). I can't seem to get it right, my to my husband's dismay. Of upmost importance is the placement of the desk - everything hinges upon this. Get that right and everything else seems to fall into place. I want my "office"/craft room/sewing room to be a place that gets me excited. One that inspires. 

shelving above desk
But, I also want my littles to be in there with me at times. So this begs the question, is this a "if you build it they will come" type of thing. Currently they aren't too big on crafting - unless you count legos and cars as crafting. Every time they break out the markers or crayons, there is a renewed hope that springs up within me.
What say you? A shared space that invites my littles in and provides a space for them to create? Or make it mine all mine - muwaah ha ha ha? (They do have their own playroom after all.) xo

*first image 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground