His & Hers - Backpacks

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hers - vintage Liz Claiborne circa late 80's, functional and pretty stinkin' rad. My Dad used to own three ladies shoe stores. I had the black and tan version. My sister had the one above. I can not tell you how elated I was to learn she still had hers. Gifted to me Christmas '12. 

His - Lowepro camera bag for all his essentials, black and grey because to him, there are no other colors. He's a minimalist to the core. If he could get rid of that logo, he would.

Wanna play along? Show me your His and Hers. I'm hoping sweet Alli joins me again soon. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground