Perspective

Thursday, March 7, 2013

The funny things about children is how they often make you look at life so differently. They provide perspectives that you would otherwise overlook. My littles provide a mirror to my yucky side, remind me to laugh and play, give grace daily and remind me that no matter how hard life is, it's worth it. It is so very worth it.

My youngest took the image above; he's four. I'm pretty sure it's better than anything I've ever captured. (I just wish I had remembered and removed that magnetic key box before he shot this.)

What do your littles show you? xo

1 comment:

  1. truly lovely. my big and little ones remind me of my love for them. choosing to raise them, be with them, rather than go after a more glamorous life. ha ha. no, I was reminded by a dear friend the other day - telling me I am a woman of grace.
    it is all about perspective, faith and that magnetic box charmed my spirit.
    pve

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground