Around the House: A Little is Five

Monday, June 10, 2013

Even in the midst of great tragedy, life goes on and God has blessed me with a great reminder of my future. My youngest turned five last week. FIVE. Those five years happened in the blink of an eye. But that blink was filled with so much immense joy. This little of mine has me laughing until my sides hurt almost daily. And though he wipes off my kisses, he is full of love and mischief. He and my other boys are my future and my heart.
In honor of five, I found it necessary to make my little a flag of this great accomplishment (and if you knew how accident prone he is, you'd understand what I mean). We let this baby fly for a week and celebrated with family, friends, cupcakes and swimming.

Do you have any special traditions for birthdays? (I think this flag thing is a winner for us.) xo

5 comments:

  1. Let's hear it for the home made. I love creating banners or happy birthday signs to mark the occasion. Your boys are beautiful.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so ridiculously cute!! happy 5th to your little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting to read thank you I really liked your article I love your beautiful blog and so enjoy your posts.good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... thanks you guys! Y'all are too sweet! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground