Thrifty Fall Finds

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Let me ask you... Did you know that thrift stores have sales and markdowns? I know. It's like having cake and ice cream. Some thrift stores offer certain colored tags at a percentage off. Meaning, each item with that particular color tag is 30, 40, or 50% off that day. Some, like my favorite, mark down items that don't sell quickly. The other day my girlfriend and I went shopping for Fall. You guys, we totally scored! I spent $25.00 and got 2 jeans, 2 pants, 1 shirt, 1 bag and 1 pair of boots. My girlfriend spent $75.00 and got her entire Fall wardrobe. (I'll show you her amazing finds later.)

This vintage tote was $1.41. It can be a tote or snap up to be more like a clutch.
Jeans were marked down, half-price. And this was a first, after washing the gray boyfriend jeans I found a dollar shoved deep in the front pocket. What? Now that's a deal! Paisley pants were marked down to $1.01 and those amazing fully lined tweed pants that fit like a glove... $3.43.

These amazing boots were just $6.76. This may sound ridiculous but I almost put them back because I thought they were $9.79. I know. But my capper on clothing is $7.00 at the thrift stores unless it's just insanely amazing.
The deals are out there to be had, that's for sure. Y'all there is no reason to spend beyond your budget or pay $75.00 for a pair of pants or jeans. This is recycling at it's best. Think outside the box and don't be afraid to get elbow deep in those racks. 

What's the best deal you've ever gotten? xo

4 comments:

  1. a dollar in the pocket, how awesome! I think one of my thrift stores is 25% off today. now I want to go check it out ;) Do you try on the pants in store? Is there a return policy? I know here Goodwill has 7 days but traditional thrifts don't

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia - I used to have a fear of trying stuff on. Especially jeans. (I've got issues.) But now I try everything on! They don't have any type of return policy. You buy it, it's yours. xo

      Delete
  2. I wish I go come thrifting with you ... you got an eye and an dollar!

    margie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh - you are too funny. Thanks girl. I wish you could go with me too! I love shopping with and for other people! xo

      Delete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground