Around the House: Making Room

Monday, April 14, 2014

It's Monday again, which sucks because yesterday pretty much felt like a Monday too. No bueno. It's one of those days where you were so busy the day before that you end up sending your children to school with cold hotdogs, no bread, and actually feel good about it because, "at least it was a hotdog with zero nitrates." Please tell me you've been there.

Yesterday was rainy and gross, so instead of going to the grocery store, I opted for finally (said with a deep sigh and eye rolling) cleaned out the spare room upstairs. It had remained our dumping ground for all things we didn't quite need to unpack yet... scrapbooks, photo albums, old tax documents, etc. You can see why they remained unpacked and really low on the totem-pole of my "to do" list. But I am overjoyed for the reason we suddenly needed to tackle said dumping ground. We are turning it into a sewing studio. I told you guys we are working on something really exciting and this is part of it. Now I just have to decide on the layout and other essentials. Desk against the wall? Floating? Rug? No rug? Storage? Displays? Inspiration Boards?
 1 | 2
1 | 2
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
It's all so very exciting. Here's the kicker...I'm trying to get this studio up and running, while spending zero dollars. Think I can do it? xo
top image via solid frog

2 comments:

  1. I know you can do it AND it will look great! Can't wait to see it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Executive - you know it girl. I just scored the most amazing desk on the side of the road! Woot woot! xoxoxo

      Delete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground