Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: In Honor of Earth Day

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

In honor of yesterday's beautiful holiday, I thought I'd share a few crafts that I found on Instagram and elsewhere that have inspired me to extend the holiday just one more day.

The ever resourceful Dear Pomegranates, of Resolve House, made leaf art and killer toilet paper roll bracelets with her littles. (seen above) And while browsing Resolve House (because until now I've only known her thru IG), I found her amazing stick advent from Christmas. This got me thinking about stick mobiles... which led me to Playful Learning and some gorgeous painted stick mobiles with beads and tassels. Love. And this post on how to bring nature into your littles' craft boxes is so good.

It's officially official. My youngest and I are going on a long nature walk in the morning, with tote bags in hand. Happy nature crafting. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground