Happy Earth Day

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

In the beginning... God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1. I try my best to honor this amazing planet by recycling, limiting water and energy consumption where possible, picking up random trash every single time I see it (seriously? why can't people pick up after themselves? geeze.) and teaching my children to do the same. I know it's not nearly enough. It saddens me how we rape and pillage the land we have been asked to steward and protect. Today I hope to learn one new way that I can be a better steward of our home, Earth.
What will you do? How will you celebrate this day? Will you share it with your children in hopes of teaching future generations about this awesome responsibility? Here's a link to some fun crafts you can do with your littles today while you teach them about Earth Day. xo

all images from the late great fox in the pine

2 comments:

  1. I think I write this every time I comment on one of your posts but I absolutely love reading your posts! I live in So Cal and every time I get the opportunity to go up to Nor Cal or Oregon, I am in awe of how beautiful God's creation is!

    bekahcurtiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Bekah... how lovely of you to say. thanks so much! It never gets old and I always need the encouragement. xo

      Delete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground