Last Minute DIY Mother's Day Gifts

Tuesday, May 6, 2014


Last Minute...that's how I roll. If you're anything like me, you need a quick and simple gift that you can give to all the amazing moms in your life. Here are links to a few of my faves.

1. Printable "Mom" crown. Who doesn't look for a reason to wear a crown? Mother's Day is perfect.
2. "Mom You Rock" painted rock, in a box. Yes, please. How adorable is this?
3. Fingerprint Pendant. With a little polymer clay and a thumb, or two, this would be a great gift. I'm thinking keychain with both boys' fingerprints (making a heart) for my Mom.
4. Paper flower in a box. Come on! I die. This one is perfect for every toddler out there. Listen up husbands! (Feel free to share this with your husbands since I am quite sure none of them read blogs.)

Happy soon to be Mother's Day to all you Mommies out there. It's the hardest job in the world with the greatest return (most days). ha ha ha. Love you all to the moon and back. xo

3 comments:

  1. Continue on inspiring us with your writing! Your work inspires us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work and we will continue to support your web posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground