Themed Parties - Confetti

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Ughh... I've fallen so far behind on this little blog of mine. I promise once we launch our new project, you will see that it was totally worth it! In addition to prepping for our new product launch, I have been planning a few birthday parties for my guys. Uh-huh, all three of them. In my research, I've come across some pretty amazing confetti influenced craft and party ideas. I thought I would share them here just in case you happen to be doing any party planning as well.
1 | 2 | 3
1 | 2
1 | 2
You're welcome. Tee hee hee. xo

stingray confetti via flickr

5 comments:

  1. What your declaring is entirely genuine article. Thank a lot for this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey pretty, I am so thrilled that I found this blog, Just like to say thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome dispatch! Fantastic blog here, I'm interested with this thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very glad to see such excellent information being shared freely out there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your idea is very good. I like this idea it is useful for me

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground