Around the House: Studio Days

Monday, June 23, 2014

I've been spending a lot of time in my upstairs studio lately. Last minute tweaks and revisions are happening and it's almost time for me to spill the beans about why I've been so absent around these parts lately. There is a hint in the image above. I shall say nothing more - mum is the word.

I'm so grateful for my studio. The sunlight pours in and it's large enough to accommodate a wrestling mat for my crazy boys. Gotta keep it real y'all. Boys will be boys and as much as I'd love for them to sit down with me and "make something", they would so much rather be wrestling or throwing the basketball off the balcony in hopes of it swishing through the net. Their giggles keep me company and I wouldn't have it any other way. (most of the time)

Thanks for sticking around and being patient while I sporadically pop in and out. Happy Summer Monday. xo

6 comments:

  1. Hee hee, mum is the word...hee hee. Side eye, wink, wink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing style content is awesome. keep it up! Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog posts are more interesting and impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post was good. You’re going to be a famous blogger. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely a wonderful stories you made here. Cheers for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be sure to read more of this useful magnificent info

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground