Reading is Fun!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I love reading to my boys. It's so fun to get to be a kid with them. I like to make all the different voices, silly sounds and silly faces that go along with each character as the story unfolds. The sillier the better because hearing my son Jude laugh is one the the greatest sounds on earth. It's so infectious. When Jude was about a year old, I found this little gem...The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog by Mo Willems. We now have every Pigeon book Mr. Willems has written as well as a few others. The illustration is simple, the colors are phenomenal and the characters are hysterical. Next time you're at a book store, check 'em out! They would make a GREAT Christmas gift for your little one!
Leonardo is a lovable little monster who just can't scare anyone! So stinkin' cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground