Snail Mail & Prep Work

Tuesday, January 5, 2010


While waiting patiently on my package of goodies to arrive from Amazon, I thought I would do a little prep work for my upcoming crafts. Here is a list of items I have at the ready:

fabric
felt
sewing machine
thread
buttons
needles
pins
stuffing
rice
paper for pattern
self-healing cutting mat

Tip: Always cut thread at an angle. It makes threading a needle so simple!
Eco Tip: Instead of buying paper for patterns, use what you have on hand. I use old folders and cereal boxes. The heavier weight improves the life of my patterns and I love anything that helps me recycle.
image via Etsy: theblackapple

1 comment:

  1. Never knew about cutting thread with an angle - and my mother is a private seamstress. Simple, easily remembered and applied - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground