Softie in Process...

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Flickr image by susanstars

Up, down, up, down, up, down. Can you hear my little machine hard at work? I'm in the process of making "Cat" from my new Softies book. I will show the final product tomorrow and report the details of the project as well.

First drawback for me - I don't have a scanner so I had to go to FedEx Office to make copies of the patterns and blow them up as well. Oh well, now that many of the patterns are made, I can get to work on loads of Softies! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground