Around the House: Part 2 - Vintage Planters

Monday, February 15, 2010

I love finding new uses for old things. It's a way to recycle that doesn't involve my big blue recycle bin in the back yard. One of my favorite things to "recycle" of late is vintage planters. From plants to napkins, to make-up, these babies can hold just about anything. I think they also add a happier more whimsical touch to your home as well. But that's just me... judge for yourself.







What are you keeping in your planters? They're not just for plants anymore. Have fun! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground