Inspired

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Last week I posted about sticks. Doesn't sound interesting at all when you see it in type, but I hope some of you were inspired. I guess I was because I did a little makeover of the "sticks" in our bedroom after finding the perfect branch on the side of the road by our church. I didn't stop at first because we were on our way to church and were running short on time, as usual. The next day, I was on my way home from picking my son up from pre-school - it's right by church. I thought I would do a drive by and see if the branch was still there. Whadda ya know... there it is was, waiting for me. It was definitely meant to be.
BEFORE

DURING


AFTER

I added the jewelry because I thought it needed a little something and was inspired by some recent posts on Design*Sponge here and here. I'm quite pleased with the results, but a bit worried that my loving husband will think it's too girly. What do you think - love it or hate it? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground