Baby Love

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A few weeks ago Rachel at Smile and Wave did a tutorial on soft baby blocks. They were so precious I knew I wanted to make them the moment I saw them! Unfortunately my babies are a bit too old for the blocks. Lucky for me, one of my friends just had her third baby - girl #2. Recipient for these adorable blocks found! Hooray!

I must admit, I was a bit leery at first. The blocks looked way too easy to make at first glance. But you know what? The tutorial was great and it was just as easy as she made it out to be.  Wahoo! I think the absolute hardest part was hand sewing the blocks closed upon stuffing them.








I think I'm going to make more of these as gifts for all my friends having babies! And believe me, with all my pregnant friends I'll be sewing a lot. Maybe I'll make a smaller version for my youngest to throw in the house instead of balls! Great tutorial. Great gift. Lots of love! xo

1 comment:

  1. They look great! Thanks for letting me know because I've just started compiling links and images of things people have made from my tutorials. It'll be a great way for other ladies to realize they really can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground