Breathless...

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Things are a little crazy around here. I don't know why, but life seems to be a little out of control and busy right now.  I can't seem to get everything done that I would like to. That leaves my dining room table looking like this:

I don't know if it's driving anyone else in the family crazy because they are all sweet enough to say nothing! But, I'm really ready to have a craft room and get back to eating on this lovely table. A weekend clean up may be in order.

On another note, have you ever seen something and been left completely breathless and awe struck? That's exactly what happened to me last night when I came across this artist and her blog. Ann Wood's boats and birds inspire me beyond belief.  They are so beautiful and well crafted.  She even has a tutorial on her blog to make a boat yourself. I've gotta do this and get my oldest involved. I see a weekend project in our future very soon! xo

1 comment:

  1. For those of us with limited space, the look of your table is an encouragement. Sometime the end looks great and I can't imagine the work of getting there. You show part of that work, and makes it believable for me to do - even if it means some short-term untidyness. I would bet your family doesnt't mind as they see the joy it brings you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground