Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Crates

Wednesday, June 30, 2010


Several weeks ago, while doing my usual bulk trash drive arounds, I found some wine crates. They were brand new and good wood too. Why would someone just throw them away?  One man's trash, I guess. My first thought was, "ooh, these would be so great painted orange or red and hung on the walls in the boys room by their beds." Little bedside tables, if you will. Then I thought, "oh, no. Even better. I can use them above my desk in my new guest/sewing room." Their final resting place is still yet to be determined, but I've gotten some great inspiration lately.



storage (source unknown)


more storage


painted in the garden

sewing room storage

See what I mean? Beautiful isn't it? I'm so inspired by these images. What have you saved from the trash heap lately? xo

3 comments:

  1. I love these Reduce, Reuse...posts, but I think this is my favourite so far. If you have any spares, could you pop them in the mail, I could use them in the boys' rooms!
    Engracia
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. be sure to share photos when you find a home for the crates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have some of the same inspo pictures. i love when that happens. :) xo.

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground