A Little DIY Inspiration

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm so busy working on new things for my shop right now that I can't seem to get any of my DIY projects completed. But, that doesn't mean I can't share a few of my favorites with you all!






Here's a couple for the kiddos:



I have about 10-15 things on my DIY list right now. Wanna know how many will get done before the end of the year? Hmmm. Probably 2. Just sayin'.  

Do you have any DIY projects you're dying to complete before the end of the year? Want to share with the class? xo

5 comments:

  1. I love that cubby house - Grace would love one of those! I too have a list of things I'd like to make an arm long :) My folder here on my computer labelled 'to make' is also filled with LOTS of things - we'll both get there eventually. At the moment I'm making some cute little no glue boxes and paper decorations for a little fundraising party I'm holding this Saturday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh...I love the flower vase fixtures and I NEED (really need) a jewelry display.

    Hmmmmm...my show and tell here would not even cut a grade. I like yours much better:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like me! I have a ton of things I want to do... but, I'll maybe get a couple done by the end of the year. I love the dress up suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my dear goodness! you have a bang up line up of fantastic projects! I love the flowers out of paper condiment cups.....well I love them all really:)

    have a great day!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes the end of the year is now the finish line isn't it! Love your diy wishlist. I'd love to recover a poo brown chair in my newly finished craft room so I can finally reveal the room!

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground