Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Less Time Apart

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

With two littles running about, quality time with the hubs is sparse. In an effort to reduce our time apart we have been challenging one another to come up with special date nights. (This is recently a very big thing at our church spurred on by a few amazing couples.)

My date?  Date Night... Brought to you by the letter "M!"
Movie - I got to choose since I planned the date. It was a old girlie film with Hepburn. Should have done a "Manly Movie." Oh well, next time.

Merlot
Munchies:
Microwave Popcorn
Milk Chocolate
Makeout Session

Go ahead. Plan a fun date of your own. Remember, think outside of the box. The next one I am planning is going to revolve around Thrift Store outfits. I'm so excited. xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground