Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Paper

Wednesday, April 27, 2011


I had every intention of showing you all the wonderful reclaimed lovelies I scored this week at my local thrift store. Alas, I ran out of time and sunlight. I'll keep that in my back pocket until next week's RRR post. For now, let's take a look at some pretty fantastic uses for paper. It's amazing how people are taking something so basic and turning it into jaw-dropping lovelies. I'm inspired.
NY Times to lanterns/globes
sewing patterns to gift tags

paper sack to candy pouch
old greeting cards to memory game

If you're not up to making your own gift tags or memory game, go over to Etsy and pick up the ones pictured above. Genius. Simply genius. I'm always amazed by just how creative people are in their recycling endeavors. As my Father-in-law says, "We can respect the Creator by respecting His creation." When you see all the lovely things to be made, why just toss things in the trash? xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground