Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Ziplock Baggies

Wednesday, August 24, 2011


I know. This isn't really earth shattering news, but now that my little has a lunch packed for him every single day... well, I felt compelled. I have long been a hater of the wretched ziplock baggie. For the record, why the heck can't they make those things recyclable? Anyway, I'm really enjoying the baggies I made for Jude's lunches and will be making more soon. I got to thinkin' about all you ladies out there who might not know how to sew or have the time. Here's a list of some pretty great snack bags that you can grab for a steal!


This one has a clip for diaper bags and those little stinkers that think they're so clever learning the "pick-up" game.



It's time we ditched those plastic numbers. Agreed? Happy lunching. xo

PS - this blog is absolutely adorable for lunch ideas. This momma has creativity out the yang.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground