Falling...

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

in love with cooler temps. Just like that (snap) the temps dropped and for the first time in months I was able to enjoy my morning cup of joe outside. To say my soul delights in this unexpected and much needed change is an understatement. My boys were so convinced that Fall was here they started plucking leaves off our trees to make a leaf pile.

This week brings more changes than the temps...my youngest is starting Pre-K today. He's so excited. My oldest is concerned that is brother's not ready for school just yet. As for me, I will have two days a week all to myself to sew and run errands. Kid free days? What? That hasn't happened in three years. Wow.

Hope you all had a wonderful long weekend with family and friends enjoying the blessing of life. xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground