Around the House: Halloween Decorations

Monday, October 17, 2011


My boys love Halloween. What's not to love? There's candy till you puke, dressing up and staying up late. If you're under 12, it's like a dream come true. Here's what I don't like... all the scary things associated with Halloween that are mystical: vampires, witches, ghosts, zombies, etc. So, I try to stick to decorating with things that are real and kinda scary: jack-o-lanterns, spiders, snakes, bats, crows and owls.

Outside:


Entryway:





Halloween is so much fun. I hope you're having as much fun decorating as we are. On wednesday I'll show you how I made the owl "art" using things around the house, as well as some other crafty ideas using stuff from your recycle bin. xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground