Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Chandelier Ruins

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

(source unknown)
For months I have had the above image sitting on my desktop, waiting. Waiting patiently to be recreated. Not the entire look, but the leopard and that amazing necklace...oh my. Round Top provided the perfect haunts for me to find all I needed.

gold beads - $3.00
chandelier crystals - $3.00 ea. (saw them later for 80 cents and wanted to kick myself...oh well)

Items needed to make it awesome sauce: thicker gold chain, gold safety pin, but I think I'm on the right track.

Below are some vintage chandelier pieces that my MIL gave me years ago. I just put them on earring hooks - so easy. Funny thing, they're one of my favorite pairs of earrings.

Reducing and reusing is such a beautiful thing! xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground