Forever February: Love is in the Air

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

LOVE is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13

Not self-seeking:
Never in my wildest dreams did I think I could be moved to near tears at a Monster Truck Rally. But when my dear friends' 11 year old daughter spent her $20.00 on my boys, I was speechless. (PS - I highly recommend a Monster Truck Rally at least once in your lifetime!)

Is Kind:
My Mom's nails were in bad shape - even my Dad said something about her chipped polish. Over our morning coffee, I decided to give her a little manicure. (She messed them up in the shower, but Love is patient too, remember?)

Always hopes:
We started our count down calendar for Dad's release from the hospital. This was my oldest's idea. Love it.

Always perseveres:
He will fight and he will win!

Never fails:
My little petri-dishes are discouraged from visiting their Pop, so we sent hugs via this little craft. Kind of a life-saver. My Dad held their little hands up to his chest and hugged so tight. It melted my heart.

How will you show love today? xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground