Established...

Thursday, May 3, 2012


My friend's sweet daughter Hannah got married a few weeks back and it was the sweetest little country flavored wedding I've attended. I've gotten to know Hannah's style pretty well over the years; she's a lot like her Dad, Texas artist Jon Flaming. If it's a touch country or patina, with a story attached to it...it's a win. I knew right away that I wanted to make Hannah and Preston a pillow for their new house that commemorated their special day.


Well, one thing led to another and one of her wedding attendees saw the pillow and asked me to make a couple for her as gifts...

I love making these special little gifts to commemorate wedding dates. So fun. Ohhh...how cool would it be to do this for a newborn?  Wouldn't one of these pillows look amazing in this nursery?
So cool! Dang, this might be enough to make me want to have another baby...  If we're friends and you're expecting, you now know what you'll be receiving at your shower. xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground