Weekly Challenge: Endure

Friday, June 29, 2012

image via etsy; type: pure and noble

Friends. If you don't live in Texas right now consider yourself blessed. It's hot. Really. Stinkin'. Hot. This week my littles and I did all that we could to endure the heat and prevent our skin from melting off our bodies. The north has their snow and quilting and the south - well, we have our extremely HOT summers and lakes. When I was younger, I preferred the heat, but when you have littles to entertain and no pool... Here's how we survived our week - skin intact.

Cotton - lots of breathable cotton
Mooching - lots of mooching off friends and family with pools
Messy high-buns
Bug spray - loads and loads of bug spray
Indoor games
Legos and Playmobil
Movies
Water. Water. Water.

This weekend we'll go to my sister's lake house. I'm so excited! Canoes, fishing, donuts, dock-diving, boating and lots of floating in the water. It is truly the Texas way to endure summer. Happy Weekend homies! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground