Wooly Bully

Thursday, July 5, 2012

It all started with the wall hanging above, seen on the brick house. Although I absolutely love the colors, I gasped at first. Not at how good it was, but how bad it was. And I have not been able to get it out of my head since. I... I... I love it. How my disdain for the crafty fiber art changed so quickly, I have no idea. But change it has and now I am on the hunt to find one of these beauties to adorn the walls our of new home. It has to be just the right price and just the right one or the hubs may just send the fiber art and me packing. 
wall hanging via etsy
circle via etsy, orange via etsy 
modern macrame via sally england

Could a macrame lesson or DIY be in my very near future? Hmm...not sure I have the patience just yet. Until I've exhausted all my hunting grounds and online sources, the hunt continues. What do you think? Is this pushing the bohemian vibe too far or are you feelin' it too? xo

5 comments:

  1. noooooooooooooooooooo! too far! too far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Anon - join the hippie side of the force. The wooliness is so good! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom had a TON of these! I think she used to make them years ago. Brings back memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely not my taste but I've seen many specimens like it at garage sales and thrift shops (the junkier the better). Happy hunting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie - ha ha ha. Where's your mother's old stash when i need it? lol

    Jill - Thanks for the hunting support! I'll keep you all posted. My MIL actually found a dream catcher one at the thrift store today, too bad it was a dream catcher. Oh well, the hunt continues. xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground