Fabulous Finds Friday: Yellow Edition

Friday, September 28, 2012

I'm so excited to finally be able to share with you guys the little bits if treasures I was able to pick up while on our Summer jaunt through North Texas! It just so happens that everything I purchased was yellow -ish. The above fabric was picked up at a thrift store for $2.99. I got a little over 4 yards, with the original tags still attached! I originally thought I would use this fabric to make a curtain for our pantry door opening - like so...

kitchen via the telegraph

This was the hubs response...
homer via mirror

I mean what? Really? I can't believe he doesn't like it. It may still show up. I kind of love it. Sorry babe.

These beauties were found at a local thrift store for $2.99 each, while staying with my MIL. I love the yellow hardware. The pillowcase was 99 cents and couldn't be left behind. It's soo soft.
This last little guy is my absolute favorite and the picture just doesn't do him justice. He will be hung alone on a white wall for full dramatic effect! ha ha ha. Besides, he pretty much sums up how I roll; every time I look at him I think of Alice in Wonderland... "I'm late. I'm late. I'm late, for a very important date..." My big calls us, "the late Fishes."So this little white rabbit just may have to become our family mascot. (He was $2.99 as well. What up? That must be a favorite price among thrift stores.)
PS - he looks way more scary above than he does in real life. Promise. How about you? Find any thrifted goodness lately? I didn't want to have to out my girlfriends, but Julia, Lisa and Nicole... I follow your blogs and I know you have some stuff to share. Really good stuff. Just sayin'. I'm sure there are many of you that aren't allowing me to share the thrill of your finds with you, but for now I'm just outing some friends. ha ha ha - Have a wicked, awesome weekend. xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground