Weekly Challenge: Remove My Cone of Shame

Friday, April 19, 2013


If you're wondering why it's been so quiet around these parts, it's because the above piece of paper is dominating my life in the form of Defensive Driving. Uggghh. I'm pretty sure this is Texas' most common form of torture. Yes, I could have just paid the ticket and been done with it... Why oh why didn't I do that? Oh, right. I chose defensive driving because I'm pretty sure I was NOT driving that fast and the speed limit signs five miles before I got clocked said 75 mph. And then there's that little thing called - pride. Dang it. That pride one gets me way too often.

Anyway, today is the last day I hang my head in shame as I have committed to get this class done by the end of day today. Now where are those toothpicks that I need to hold my eyelids open? zzzzzzz

3 comments:

  1. Bummer! So sorry you're having to deal with that! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, so sorry to hear this. You know they don't play and "Don't Mess with Texas" is taken very seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nat, thanks for your support. lol. xo

    Shon - girl, i know i'm reaping the consequences of my actions! When we got pulled over my youngest said, "mom, you shouldn't have done that." Nice. xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground