Around the House: Inspired by Pegboards

Monday, March 31, 2014

Who says that peg boards have to be relegated to retail stores, kitchens and garages? They've been showing up all over the place lately - couple that with my love of polka-dots and I'm crushing pretty hard. I'm planning to do a little update in my boys' bedroom soon and thought I'd share my pegboard inspiration with y'all...
 nightstand

Are you inspired yet? How would you dress up your pegboard? Or would you even go there? 

Happy Monday homies. Let's do this! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground